i'm no expert on the merits of each, but i'm using mod_ruby with cgi (no
eruby) eruby didn't seem very fast --pure ruby is faster. when using
mod_ruby, if i am not mistaken, fast_cgi is a mute point.

i am having much success with my mod_ruby/cgi project. great fun. (well,
most of the time)

i imagine for smaller projects though mod_ruby + eruby would do very
well. eruby certainly make it easy to through together web pages.

~transami

--
~transami

	-- Benjamin Franklin