Conrad said something like:
> ART -- Archive of Ruby Tools, Things, Techniques, Treasures and Technology
> since Ruby is the dynamic OOP state-of-the-art.

This is the best candidate so far if we're going to change the name. I like
it already, and we just thinking what should be behind the name :).

From the naming point of view ART is good because there will be loads of
naming collisions so we're not stepping over some particular product,
trademark or whatever. For the exactly same reason it's quite hard to find.
Or this is what you might think. My guess is that saying "+ART +Ruby" to
almost any search machine would find the place. On http://www.dmoz.org you
maybe would not need to say even ruby.

	- Aleksi