Aleksi:
> > > - We need testing and supporting community.
Charles:
> Perhaps some kind of moderation system, where one votes on
> the quality of the software?  For this one perhaps it would be
> desirable to be able to change one'svote as one acquired
> more experience.

Yep, that's a good idea. I might have misunderstood you, but I regard this
kind of features as nice add-ons, not elementary. Surely I'd like to know
what other people think about this (the quality, usefulness etc), but as
usually the votes are easily misused, and placed only to mislead.

	- Aleksi