Hi.

> >  How about using Environmental Acquisition? (Came from Python.)
> Interesting, and new to me.  I'm wondering how this compares to just
> putting #a in a module and mixing in the module to both Top and
> Bottom -- meaning, when/why one would use E.Acquisition instead of a
> module (or whether I'm wrong to see overlap in what they're doing).

 It depends on case. The Top/Middle/Bottom sample is not suitable for
telling the advantage of Acquisition, because there is the intermediate
that can access each of Top/Middle/Bottom objects. Acquisition works well
on passing object/resource between far separated objects, and there are no
intermediate.

 In Tom Sawyer's case, it is needed Element to get the object that Miter
has. I think there are three ways.

1. Make the intermediate that can access both Miter and Element object.
2. Force each objects under Miter to have reference to Miter.
3. Use Acquisition. Miter exports the object, and Element imports it.

--
shirai / p1jp.com

Shirai,Kaoru
  PlusOne Co.,Ltd