I was just reminded about one issue that came up recently due to
_nonblock variants.

SSLSocket doend't implement accept_nonblock. It actually calls the
underlying implementation's `accept` method.

So, the problem is, should SSLSocket implement _nonblock methods?

I think it's a leaky abstraction. SSLSocket doesn't care if the
underlying implementation blocks or doesn't. It's logic is not
affected.

The problem is, it duplicates all the functions even at a higher level
where the difference is no longer relevant.

I think that nonblocking should be a property of the socket, not the
function call.