On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Konstantin Kozhin
<konstantin / profitco.ru> wrote:

> For web-development purposes Docker's functionality is quite enough. For
> other cases may vary.
> As I know, Docker Toolbox for Windows runs on VirtualBox or Hyper-V. Both of
> them support linux kernels on Windows.

Can you share references to some documentation of this? What I found
so far about Docker on Windows was pretty vague. Maybe my search fu is
not at 100% today. Thank you!

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}