On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Peter Hickman
<peterhickman386 / googlemail.com> wrote:
> There is no reason for using one variable per cell, it just worked out that
> way. I will try it with an array.
>
> TBH it never occurred to me to use an array but it makes sense.

Depending on the sparseness of the sheet even a Hash might make sense.
Whatever you do I would abstract the storage in a class of it's own
with methods that allow proper indexing. Then you can fiddle with the
internal storage structure and not affect the remainder of the
program.

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}