Thanks Daniel, other than yearly subscriptions, not bad at all.....

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Daniel Wood<mailto:dwooddev / gmail.com>
Sent: =FD30/=FD03/=FD2017 21:35
To: Ruby users<mailto:ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Subject: Re: The Ruby IDE/Compiler/Interpreter for Windows 10

Have you tried JetBrains' RubyMine IDE?

It's easy as pie to set up and use on any platform!

Thanks!

On Mar 29, 2017, at 12:34 PM, Olasunkanmi Bakare <jibomaxx / hotmail.com<mail=
to:jibomaxx / hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hello folks,

 I have this burden of relishing above the impediments posed by Windows 10.=
 Using compilers of any sort has been nerve breaking on win10. To be more s=
pecific, the most recent stable version of Ruby(2.4.*), it's interpreter wo=
n't work...Does anyone have an idea on easing this burden while maintaining=
 the same operating system...
 I'm aware a lot of folks are more aquainted with the Linux/Unix environmen=
t & am not a  Linux guy to the core.

An ideal solution from anyonewill be greatly appreciated

Unsubscribe: <mailto:ruby-talk-request / ruby-lang.org?subject=3Dunsubscribe>
(supressed text/html)