Hello folks,

 I have this burden of relishing above the impediments posed by Windows 10.=
 Using compilers of any sort has been nerve breaking on win10. To be more s=
pecific, the most recent stable version of Ruby(2.4.*), it's interpreter wo=
n't work...Does anyone have an idea on easing this burden while maintaining=
 the same operating system...
 I'm aware a lot of folks are more aquainted with the Linux/Unix environmen=
t & am not a  Linux guy to the core.

An ideal solution from anyonewill be greatly appreciated

(supressed text/html)