On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 6:56 PM, leam hall <leamhall / gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys, thanks!
>
> One day I might be good enough at Ruby to get a paying job, at the moment
> I'm working on refactoring code some idiot wrote a couple years ago. Sadly,
> it's my own code...

Talk about job security.

> While I've done small stuff in a few languages, so far Ruby is the only one
> that makes me want to code more and learn more.

Yeah, Ruby is really great - even after such a long time. Matz is
really a language designer who almost always picked the right choices.
There are really only few things really bad (@@class_variables come to
mind).

Cheers

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}