On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 james / rubyxml.com wrote:
> Of course, there's the Ruby language we know and love (and related to
> Eiffel, Smalltalk-80, Python, etc.), and this *other* Ruby language thing.

Well, atleast I guess I should be thankful that there wasn't a line from
Visual Basic (which was partially based on something also dubbed Ruby)

However, I'm starting to wonder whether journalists read what they write.
It really irks me that they manage to have a "linage continues"-line
from Sather 0.1 noted as an "Interactive object-oriented language",
and not start scratching their heads on how that lineage can be passed
on by a hardware description language...

</vent>

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~