Dave asks for help:
> I'm putting together a 'Links' page on RubyCentral, and I'd
> appreciate your help. I'd like to make it comprehensive without being
> overwhelming.
> I'd like to list all current articles, how-tos,
> manuals, plus any significant code that isn't in the RAA.

I'd like to note there are loads of significant code on the Japanese web
pages of Ruby made by Japanese individuals. Authors and capable readers
might help you out by pointing all cool and good examples, but I'm not sure
they're listening actively ruby-talk. In any case, there is this language
barrier, but the code is in good position in this, as you don't have to
understand any single weird character on the page to see where the code is.
Well, it might help you, and it might be crucial to understand what the code
is doing but... :)

	- Aleksi