On 12 December 2016 at 09:14, Eric Christopherson <echristopherson / gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016, Matthew Kerwin wrote:
> > On 12 December 2016 at 08:59, Red <reddel20 / yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > From where are you?
> > > Who is this Felipe?
> > >

> > Dude, please stop. This is a public mailing list, lots of people are
> > getting your one-line, off-topic questions.
>
> To be fair, this whole thread is off-topic.

Aye, it is, but a couple of messages about computer-sciencey unmangling is
closer than a stream of "ASL?" one-liners.  I used to have a great interest
in string munging and mangling; if Ruby had been on my radar at the time it
probably would have made everything that much more pleasant.

Although bit-bashing in C is always great fun.

Cheers
--
  Matthew Kerwin
  http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/