On 2016-12-11 23:11, Red wrote:
> What company are you?

Hi,
it's private. These are urls for a radio-stream, I want to get.
Now I looked at the traffic received from the Android-App - after
getting the mangled string, the app requests the link. - Want to
automate it, (not using this damn listening app any more).
I don't know how to decompile the app,. perhaps that would be closer to
the solution. But I don't know even Java so well
(If someone writes a Dalvk (or Art ) - to - Ruby Decompiler, please let
me know! ;)

Opti