so I was just working on an exorcize using the Prime module and on one test
out of like 50 I was getting an error, so after some digging around I found
this:

irb(main):001:0> require 'prime'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> 8.prime_division

that should be the factors of 8, but unless I'm totally out of my mind and
my math is WAY worse than I thought, I don't think 3 is a factor of 5.
pretty sure that should be 4.
every other number I tried ranging from single digit numbers to numbers up
to the millions worked just fine, it was just that 8 being all wonky.
anyone run across this before? is there some logical explanation as to why
I would get a 3 there? or is this just a bug I should go report to....
wherever you report ruby bugs to?
(supressed text/html)