Hi Leam,

There is a project called exercism.io that allows peer reviewing of code. I
dipped into it a while back out of curiousity, since it uses a great set of
tests that you need to code against, and then your submissions are
commented on by others. You also get the opportunity to see how other
people would solve the same types of problem. That way you're getting the
opportunity to learn how to program in Ruby and to see how others do it.