I need to store datas in a file, with add, remove, rotation (3 records max) features.
The datas are username, and the score number.

I heard about YAML. I looked here : https://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-1.9.3/libdoc/yaml/rdoc/YAML.html
But not too documented.

Does someone can explain me how it works ?
How i can implement that ?
<<<<<<<<

YAML isn”Ēt ruby-specific, so the information on it is somewhere else: http://yaml.org/ (That landing page displays as valid YAML, by the way, and makes for a good crib sheet.)

The Wikipedia page on YAML is also worth visiting; it”Ēs fairly comprehensive.

None of this will actually help with the Syntax of the Ruby YAML library, if that”Ēs what you are really needing.  But with a better grounding in the syntax of YAML itself, you may find that the documentation you have found makes more sense?

Click here to view Company Information and Confidentiality Notice.<http://www.jameshall.co.uk/index.php/small-print/email-disclaimer>