hello all. I've run into a snag in an assignment I'm doing. the description:

Return the first number from an Array that is less than a particular number
- 'limit.' You should make use of Enumerable#find

and then gives me this code to work with:

def first_under(array, limit)

end

puts first_under([13, 21, 7, 0, 11, 106], 10) == 7

for the life of me I can't figure out how to make this work. I've feebaly
tried a couple different things, but none including .find. I'm pretty much
at a total loss. This should be so simple (i think) so I really don't know
what I'm missing.
(supressed text/html)