> Quoting Maxim Hedrovich (maximhedrovich / gmail.com):
>
> >    class name need to write in CamelCase
> >    in your case "class TestingInputNumber"
>
> No!!
>
> Only the first letter needs to be capital!
>
> class Testing_input_number is perfectly legal & acceptable.

1. According to "the" Ruby Style Guide (https://github.com/bbatsov/ruby-style-guide#naming), you should use CamelCase for classes.

2. I don't agree with the Style Guide on a number of things*. (I happen to agree about this, but that's not relevant here.)

3. I personally think you should use whatever you are comfortable with -- always considering the question "will this drive other people that have to maintain the code insane?".  There is no "legal" or "acceptable": the code is *yours*.

4. The really important thing is to be consistent.

[ *I've just spotted "all names should be in English"... I wrote something mildly vitriolic here, then deleted it.]

Click here to view Company Information and Confidentiality Notice.<http://www.jameshall.co.uk/index.php/small-print/email-disclaimer>