On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Micky Scandal <mickyscandal / gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:46 AM, Robert Klemme <shortcutter / googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Note, there is a spelling error in your method name. ;-)
>
> I was wondering when someone was going to notice that! I'm assuming you're
> referring to the 'e' in foreward? I'm just lazy and don't want to go through
> and change them all...

$ find -type f -name '*.rb' -exec sed -i.bak -e
's#\<seek_foreward\>#seek_forward#g' {} +

Then, if all is well

$ find -type f -name '*.rb.bak' -delete

> on another note, I guess my question is obsolete now. instead of typing
> SEEKF followed by a number, I make the seek method a static amount and
> mapped it to the left and right arrows so if you want to seek more or less
> just hold the arrow key down longer or shorter. I think that's a little more
> user friendly.

Yeah, sometimes the solution we come up with eventually looks totally
different...

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}