On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:46 AM, Robert Klemme <shortcutter / googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Note, there is a spelling error in your method name. ;-)

I was wondering when someone was going to notice that! I'm assuming you're
referring to the 'e' in foreward? I'm just lazy and don't want to go
through and change them all...

on another note, I guess my question is obsolete now. instead of typing
SEEKF followed by a number, I make the seek method a static amount and
mapped it to the left and right arrows so if you want to seek more or less
just hold the arrow key down longer or shorter. I think that's a little
more user friendly.
(supressed text/html)