On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 7:58 PM, Eric Christopherson <
echristopherson / gmail.com> wrote:

> Sometimes the Ruby ecosystem ends
> up with multiple interfaces to the same C library.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. and based on that thought I figured
it doesnt really matter too much which version I use. So I decided to go
with ncursesw. it's the one that has the most downloads (180,000+) and as
far as I could tell has the most features and best documentation, although
ffi-ncurss also looks like it has some decent meritts like being compatible
with jruby. I guess it just boils down to "what are you using it for"

thanks again for all the help and to all of you in the U.S of A, happy
(belated) thanksgiving!
(supressed text/html)