On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 10:28:17AM -0800, Micky Scandal wrote:
> You can just run 'man ncurses', it has much useful information
>
> That actually brings up a different issue. As far as I can tell, nothing on
> my system relating to ruby except for IRB and Ruby itself have man pages
> (running backbox 4.6. Essentially ubuntu)

> Unsubscribe: <mailto:ruby-talk-request / ruby-lang.org?subject=unsubscribe>

You can read it on the web https://linux.die.net/man/3/ncurses

It is unlikely that you have used "curses", because it is something ancient
and abandoned. Ncurses is the only library used to manipulate terminal screen
today. Even my router has libncurses 5.9

Also, ncurses is a superset of curses, so if you learned curses somewhere, api
should work for ncurses.