On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 8:30 AM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com> wrote:

>> On Nov 23, 2016, at 18:12, Rich Morin <rdm / cfcl.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm having some trouble making sense out of REXML's behavior. Help?
>>
>>  http://pastie.org/10968744#1-2
>
> I'd recommend stopping immediately and switching to nokogiri. The API is much more usable and it is a lot faster, esp with larger documents.

But it incurs a larger overhead when loading. For small scripts and
documents it can still make sense to use REXML although I have to
agree these days I usually turn to Nokogiri straight away. :-)

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}