hey, everyone. need a little clarification. what exactly is the difference
between curses library and ncurses? i know the n stand for new so I know
it's a newer version or replacement, but I guess what I really want to know
is are they interchangeable? if I know curses, do I already know ncurses or
is it a whole different beast? I just started working with curses but I was
just looking for some documentation but everything is on ncurses. I
originally went with curses since it's part of the stdlib  (or used to be)
but after a lot of googling I'm thinking I may be using something obsolete?
is it worth learning or should I try to forget what I already learned and
switch to ncurses?
(supressed text/html)