On 2016-11-21 22:48, Matthew Kerwin wrote:

> 'end' closes any code block, no matter if it begins with 'if',
> 'begin', 'do', 'unless', 'while', etc. Of those, do-end ...
Thanks!
'If ... end' has no logic! 'If ... fi' would be nicer, and easier to match.
  - I don't know if I ever will get used to that. Would be easier if
every end had a begin (and every begin an end)
> No. The auto-detection of type essentially means parsing the string as
> ruby code, which is eval. It would be nice if there was a literal-only
> mode for eval, which didn't invoke any method calls. That's a lot more
> complicated than it sounds, though. Cheers

Thanks Matthew!
eval is evil... ;)
Yes, if you know somebody of the developer-group, an evali for doing
_only_ interpolation would be very useful!

Opti