On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 6:19 PM, KING SABRI <king.sabri / gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried many solutions with PTY but and "does not work" means the
> interactive session never shows up, it never allows the connected machine to
> interact with commands line password and the session hangs

Please,
 * what you want to achieve (do you want to forward the IO of a remote
passwd command or do you want to present a prompt for the user to
enter their password and then send it over?)
 * mention the platform you are trying this on, including Ruby version
 * show the code that you executed
 * show output, presumably with errors

Otherwise it is practically impossible for the group to come up with
helpful advice.

Btw. how do you set up a "remote shell via netcat"?

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}