Hi,
Yes, I meant native.

I've tried many solutions with PTY but and "does not work" means the
interactive session never shows up, it never allows the connected machine
to interact with commands line *password* and the session hangs

On 20 November 2016 at 16:36, Marvin Glker <m-guelker / phoenixmail.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 12:50:05AM +0300, KING SABRI wrote:
> > Is there any pure and native ruby way to spawn an interactive shell in
> *one
> > line*
>
> Since process spawning is an inherently OS-specific operation, there
> can't be a pure-ruby implementation of that. If you mean "native" in the
> sense that it is included in the core or stdlib, there are #spawn,
> #system, IO.popen, the backticks, and given the Python code you posted,
> the PTY library[1].
>
> > Note: I tried all kind of methods like *system*, *exec*, *backticks*,
> ruby
> > *pty* nothing works
>
> It appears you have already found PTY. So instead of "does not work",
> please be more specific about what does not work. Does it fail to spawn
> the process? Does it crash with an exception?
>
> Greetings
> Marvin
>
> [1]: http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.3.2/libdoc/pty/rdoc/PTY.html
>
> --
> Blog: http://www.guelkerdev.de
> PGP/GPG ID: F1D8799FBCC8BC4F

*Senior Information Security Engineer OSCE, GWAPT, **CEH, **OSCP, **RHCE, *
*CCNA, **MCITP-EA*
(supressed text/html)