Thank you Peter! I don't know how I missed that when I was going through
rubygems.org! That looks like it could be exactly what I'm looking for I
will get it installed and tested out a little bit and report back. Thanks
again!

On Nov 19, 2016 1:59 PM, "Peter Hickman" <peterhickman386 / googlemail.com>
wrote:

> It's been a while since I did any SDL but this looks like a good place to
> start to play audio on linux (maybe OSX)
>
> https://github.com/georgi/audite
>
> or if you are comfortable with reading C then this example
>
> https://gist.github.com/cdave1/10563386
>
> would probably be easy to translate
>

> Unsubscribe: <mailto:ruby-talk-request / ruby-lang.org?subject=unsubscribe>

(supressed text/html)