That's actually what I've been trying to do. But honestly I think sdl is a
little Beyond me. I posted up a few different questions seeing if anybody
knows where some good tutorials or examples are because with just the stock
documentation I'm lost

On Nov 19, 2016 1:45 PM, "Peter Hickman" <peterhickman386 / googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Perhaps Ruby and SDL rather than an external application
>

> Unsubscribe: <mailto:ruby-talk-request / ruby-lang.org?subject=unsubscribe>

(supressed text/html)