hello all, I have a quick question. I know ruby has no native sound support
and at least from what I've read if you want music in your app you have to
do something along the lines of a system call opening the file up in
mplayer or mpg123 from within the app. my question is, what would be good
lightweight easily re distributable player to embed in my app? I guess i
should also mention the purpose of the app. I'm just trying to create a
simple mp3 player with basic controls (back forward play pause etc).
eventually once I got the basics working, I want to add support for lyrics
search and stuff like that (that's my main goal but i need basic controls
first)
(supressed text/html)