Well, sure. I don't disagree with you.  But apparently the "third person singular" is a rule just like "you get a bang on dangerous methods only if there is a less dangerous one" is a rule.  ::shrug::

Click here to view Company Information and Confidentiality Notice.<http://www.jameshall.co.uk/index.php/small-print/email-disclaimer>