On 2016-11-18 14:51, Andy Jones wrote:
>> I would appreciate to add includes? and contains?,
>> because thats the default usage - and better English
> This has always bugged me, too, and for once I did the sensible thing and looked to see if anyone had raised an issue for it.
>
> They did, five years ago. It was rejected and the reasons are not awful ones: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5555
>
> TL;DR: a general rule to avoid third person singular.  (although, ahem, `has_key?`)
Hi!
I thought Ruby allows "many ways" ?
It wouldn't hurt if there ware these ...s added too all that methods!
- everybody knows it's the same
- you don't have to use it, if you don't like it.

It's more annoying that often there are very different names for the
same method. In this cases you don't know (by expection) that it's the same.

Opti