> Can we count on you to continue collecting them?

Sure, just don't shoot me when I miss one.  :~) I'd like to convert
them all to PNG if possible, but I haven't.  Someday...

> This is how advertising works.  Bombard the consumer with a
> consistent logo; they see it everywhere, and the product itself
> becomes an important part of their world by how many associations
> they have connected to it in their brain.  Said another way, without
> a formal logo, Ruby is handicapped in the mindshare department.  Not
> crippled, but handicapped.

Alright, I wrote a quick index for this so you don't have to view
every image by hand:

http://sean.chittenden.org/img/ruby/

My personal favorites are those who return true from:

   filename =~ /*banner*/

<senseless_brainwashing>
  I've put up a "Powered By" logo on my sites, shouldn't you?
</senseless_brainwashing>

:~)  Keep 'em coming!  -sc

PS If anyone wants a script that will return a random image, let me
know and I'll send that out.

--
Sean Chittenden