Sean Chittenden wrote:

> Actually, I believe I've collected every "Powered By" for Ruby.

Sean,

Can we count on you to continue collecting them?  When I saw this thread, I
immediately started thinking "Hmm... Wiki page...".  It'd be nice to have a
mechanism and a site for uploading logos to.  I'd be even better if Matz
would settle on a mascot, or a logo, for Ruby itself :-)  Visual clues are
very important for memory association.  If a person sees 10 different