> I own a web-host that supports ruby and I wanted to advertise this
> fact on my website, After spending almost an hour looking for the
> official ruby logo, I spoke to some people in #ruby-lang on OPN and
> it transpires that there doesn't seem to *be* a Ruby logo.
>
> So, I got out photoshop, and after two attempts and a little
> tweaking, I came up with something suitable.  After some
> encouragement, I have decided to post a link to the image here.
>
> The image is free to use, no copyrights, licenses, or stuff like
> that, so modify it as you wish!  I hope you like this (my first
> contribution to the ruby community of *any* kind):
>
> http://www.its-explosive.net/~davey/tech/ruby.gif

Actually, I believe I've collected every "Powered By" for Ruby.

http://sean.chittenden.org/img/ruby/

And have ripped off/created a few of my own for mod_ruby:

http://sean.chittenden.org/programming/ruby/mod_ruby/powered_by_logos/

Enjoy.  -sc

PS My favorites are the ones that start w/ '^good_' (don't ask why I
do that unless you want to hear about a hack).

--
Sean Chittenden