From: David Corbin [mailto:dcorbin / imperitek.com]
Sent: 04 July 2002 15:42
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Persistant Objects

Is there library/framework for ruby that makes doing persistant objects
easy?  At this point, I'm not in the least bit concerned about how the
back-end works (SQL, XML, proprietary).  All I want is something where I

can store and reload a large conglomerate of interrelated objects with a

simple calls.  I'd like to do this without an extensive learning curve,
or a lot of object customization.  Support for migration between
different versions of the same classes is important.

I've looked through the RAA, but nothing jumped out at me.  Google led
me to pstore (standard with ruby), but  documentation seems to be
extremely scare on that.

Thanks for any pointers

David Corbin

http://www.star.net.uk

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp
Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd.
The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.