Great idea! Will you be thinking of adding navigational functionality
within the booklet?

cheers,
saji

Saji N Hameed,
Environmental Informatics,
University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi,
Aizuwakamatsu-shi, Fukushima 965-8580,
Japan

Tel: +81242 37-2736
Fax:+81242 37-2760
 email: saji / u-aizu.ac.jp
 url: http://enformtk.u-aizu.ac.jp
 bib: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-9188-2009
code: https://github.com/sajinh

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Gerald Bauer <gerald.bauer / gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    FYI:  I've started a new imprint Hyde Press [1] - just a github org
> ;-) - and have moved all manuscripts and books to the new site.
>
>    Free books in the Hyde Press series include:
>
>   - Jekyll Documentation by Tom Preston-Werner, Nick Quaranto, Parker
> Moore, et al
>
>  -  Jekyll Plugins 'n' Tools by Ben Balter, Parker Moore, Jordon
> Bedwell, Sylvester Keil, Gerald Bauer, et al
>
>   - Jekyll Style Guide by Ben Balter et al
>
>   - Octopress 3 Documentation by Brandon Mathis et al
>

>    Sorry for the troube with the broken links. Cheers.
>
> PS: All the themes, layouts, scripts etc. are open source and built
> with the Git Hub Pages service and the Jekyll static site builder
> machinery.
>
> [1] http://hydepress.github.io

> > Hello,
> >
> >     As an experiement I have built a couple of single-page project
> > documentation booklets in black-n-white using the Jekyll static site
> > builder (in Ruby).
> >
> >     The examples include:
> >
> >   - The  (Official) Jekyll Documentation (Book Edition) [1]
> >   - The Jekyll Plugins & Tools Documentation (Book Edition) [2]
> >   - The Octopress 3 (Jekyll's Ferrari) Documentation (Book Edition) [3]
> >
> >     How it works?
> >
> >     Basically all docu pages and READMEs in Markdown (.md) get
> > reformatted into an all-in-one-page booklets and auto-build with
> > GitHub Pages (w /Jekyll) using Jekyll booklet theme. Still early and a
> > work-in-progess.
> >
> >    If you know any other examples (in Ruby) let us know
> >
> >    Cheers.
> >
> > [1] http://planetjekyll.github.io/book   Source @
> > https://github.com/planetjekyll/book
> > [2] http://planetjekyll.github.io/plugins  Source @
> > https://github.com/planetjekyll/plugins
> > [3] http://planetjekyll.github.io/octopress  Source @
> > https://github.com/planetjekyll/octopress
>
> Unsubscribe: <mailto:ruby-talk-request / ruby-lang.org?subject=unsubscribe>

(supressed text/html)