Hello,
> If you wanted some help with it add some issues to the repos and I”Ēve be interested in contributing.

 Thanks for your kind words.

   The idea is to use the official docu and READMEs as is (1:1) - thus
- to contribute to the docu please contribute to the official repos
and READMEs e.g. for Jekyll see /site/_docs [1]

   For formatting, design (colors, fonts, etc.) and layout
contributions are welcome to the jekyll book repos.

  Cheers.

PS: If anyone is interested in following Jekyll news (latest themes,
articles, tips&tricks) follow along the Static Times on twitter
@statictimes [2].

[1] https://github.com/jekyll/jekyll/tree/master/site/_docs
[2] https://twitter.com/statictimes