Yes it's true: Intel has Ruby inside...

Here's the job description taken from jobs.perl.com:
Perl/Ruby developer for EDA tools/flows

in microprocessor design. Must be available on-site in Hillsboro, OR.
Required skills: Perl or Ruby.
Desired skills: General understanding of EDA tools and flows used for
high-performance digital design.
Contact information: Donald W. Nelson
donald.w.nelson / intel.com

Edmund Pierzchala
edmund.pierzchala / intel.com

I'd apply for this myself, except I'm already doing another contract for
these same folks....  So, if you're in the Portland area send in your
resume, they'd like to get someone started by Monday if possible.

Phil