I will no more argue about any copyright or license problems.
"Programmierung in Ruby" will be available under OPL in the future.
I am sad and deeply disappointed by the reaction my publishing evoked.
I have got only one mail dealing with the content of the translation,
any other feedback muttered about some copyright or license formalism.
I got the impression that the community is only a bunch of nitpickers.
I will withdraw for the summer and I doubt that I will make any efforts
again
in free software or documentation. In any case I will no more maintain
the english version of "Programming Ruby", you should download it if
you want it.

Some last words:
I have been advised, in particular by Tobias Reif, to regard and value
the work of the original's authors. I will do so and compare it to my
humble contribution.
I have invested a lot of time and some money to translate a book.
They have persuaded a publisher to place a book owned by this publisher
under an open license.
I rebuilded some lost paragraphs, a lot of neglected pagelinks, and a
complete discarded index.
They have rectified some mistypings collected to benefit the printed book's
second edition.

Subsuming I must say

What a loss of time and effort