At 10:46 AM +0900 6/22/02, <james / rubyxml.com> wrote:
>I went to hear Dan Sugalski give a presentation on Parrot internals to the
>Phoenix Perl Mongers Group.  Dan intended to record the audio and make an
>MP3 available, but it didn't quite work out.  I took some notes, but they
>are a bit sparse, since I had anticipated the existence of the audio
>recording.  :(
>
>The talk was very good, and I put up a page based on my notes and
>recollections, at http://www.rubyxml.com/parrot/parrot_notes.html
>
>Slides from Dan's talk should be available on one of the Perl/Parrot sites
>as well, soon.

They're now online, at http://dev.perl.org/talks/ParrotInDetail2.pdf.

Ruby-related Parrot discussion's probably best done on the Cardinal
list, at cardinal-dev / mail.freesoftware.fsf.org. Parrot-specific
discussion's probably best done at perl6-internals / perl.org. (Yes, we
need to rename the list name :)
--
                                         Dan

dan / sidhe.org                         have teddy bears and even
                                       teddy bears get drunk