> If you do find it useful, or have contributions, please feel free to
> either submit them to me (I'll mark them up if needed) or if you've
> got a writing itch that you want to scratch, please let me know and
> I'll give you commit access.

Or for those who just want to dabble on their own, anonymous CVS
access has been setup for this and is, oddly enough, now documented.

http://www.rubydoc.org/book/x926.htm#AEN933

> http://www.rubydoc.org/book/
>
> Folks that have done articles in the past that would like to
> contribute them, please let me know and they will be incorporated.

Until someone can convince myself and other future contributors
otherwise, this is going to use the OPL with the copyright holder
being "the rubydoc project."  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden