We're at just over 3 weeks until Ruby in the Rainforest, so I should
probably make an update:

Things are on track for our little ruby gathering.

We've got space set aside-
 July 20th, 2002 10AM-10PM
 in the Raymond Carver room of the Port Angeles Public Library

We've got a project-
 We'll be working on rubynet <http://rubynet.sourceforge.net/>.  Sean
 Chittenden will be onhand to start us out with an overview and stack of
 story cards.  We'll then break up into pairs to start coding.

We've got a plan-
 We're looking at something like this:
   10:00-11:00   Get together, introductions, overview, and pairing up
   11:00- 1:00   first pairing session
    1:00- 2:00   lunch (on your own)
    2:00- 2:30   progress review and re-pairing
    2:30- 4:30   second pairing session
    4:30- 5:00   progress review and re-pairing
    5:00- 7:00   third pairing session
    7:00- ???    tear down our network, have dinner, and socialize

We still need some help:
  The biggest thing we need at this point is some solid feedback.  I think
there are going to be 12 people (maybe more), but would really like to
have some better numbers.  If you'd like to sign up at
<http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RainforestSignUp> it would be a huge help.
I'd also like to know if people have hardware they can bring (laptops,
networking gear, etc.)

Happy Hacking, hopefully at Ruby in the Rainforest ;)
-pate