>  <andy_roonie snip='true' />
>
> So, Sean, what do you *really* think?

heh.  I associate no longer using Perl with having ones back popped
into place after it had slowly gone out over the course of several
years: you never realize how painful it was to have it out of place
until its finally set strait.  I woke up this morning w/ an email from
the ba-rb and had to scratch a comedic and technical itch that was
left over from my back being out of place.

> For what it's worth, I've been told that Parrot is essentially
> feature-complete and should be alpha-ready by the end of the
> summer. As it is, there is a BASIC interpreter written in Parrot
> byte-code available today.

That's excellent to hear!  I think Parrot has promise, but that the
perl6 syntax that's going to be the prob.  Accommodating everyone's
requests isn't going to be easy, esp with existing code around.
::shrug:: Any-who, I hope a few of you enjoyed it, it was fun to
write. :) -sc

PS This wasn't intended to start a flame war or upset anyone: if it
did, I apologize and please feel free to delete.

--
Sean Chittenden