Hi,

Rabbit 2.1.6 has been released!
Rabbit is a presentation tool for Rubyist. It uses
markup-ed text file as slide source. Slide source can
be managed by version controlled. It's programmer including
Rubyist friendly style.

Web: http://rabbit-shockers.org/
Install: gem install rabbit
License: GPLv2+

Rabbit is written by Ruby. Matz is a Rabbit user:
  http://www.slideshare.net/yukihiro_matz/

Most of recent Rabbit users use Markdown. I'm using RD
markup language not Markdown. Rabbit's Markdown support was
limited because I'm not Markdown user (I'm RD user).

In this release, Rabbit's Markdown support is improved. Most
of Rabbit features are supported.

For example, syntax highlight by code block fence markup by
GitHub Flavored Markdown is supported:

~~~ruby
def greet
  "Hello"
end
~~~

Rabbit also supports slide sharing. You just need to push a
gem that includes slide PDF to RubyGems.org like a library
gem. You don't need to upload your slide PDF by Web browser.

You just type the following command line:

  % rake publish:rubygems

It's Rubyist friendly style.

You can publish your slide to SlideShare by the following
command line:

  % rake publish:slideshare

(You can't publish your slide to Speaker Deck by command
line because Speaker Deck doesn't provide API.)

You can find published slide PDF at the following site:

  http://slide.rabbit-shocker.org/

See the following for details:

  http://rabbit-shocker.org/en/usage/rabbit-slide.html

Thanks,