Did you check what parameters are getting sent when you submit? Also it
looks like you have multiple checkboxes identifying themselves similarly.

If you're going with the form_for approach, then you'll want to try to make
all of your fields (text, checkbox, whatever) use the f.check_box version
you used on the second line, and not the check_box_tag version you used on
the fourth line. Also it seems like you have 3 labels for only 2 fields...
Maybe the first one isn't supposed to be a label? Labels are associated
with exactly one input and clicking on a label highlights/toggles that
input, so you probably want the first line to be a simple div or something.
Also, might radio buttons be better here? The wording "select your field"
suggests it's a mutually exclusive choice.

I'd suggest trying to follow a tutorial on getting a basic rails form going
(or watching a video tutorial, there are many covering this topic) or play
with an existing application that uses forms so you can get a feel for how
the working version works. It can be a little confusing trying to debug
when you're starting from scratch and don't have a clear baseline because
you have to connect everything up just right before it does much at all :P
Once you get the hang of it, it's very easy, but can be
confusing/frustrating at first so take the easiest route to start, but I
guess if your one field is already working then you're probably close.