Hi there.  Thanks for the reply.

Yeah the whole Sinatra thing I have working.  It°«s the submission of forms which got me.  I°«m reading about ARGV and params, and I was having trouble getting around the latter.  I will be taking a look at your Ruby though.  It seems you°«re just searching through params, so that°«s essentially what I was looking for.  I need more testing.

Cheers