Hi Lzaro Armando,

Pretty good point you have brought.

But, I'm not completly understanding it. Could you clarify it to me?

If bandwidth is expensive, a modular Ruby would allow you to download
_only_ what want.
So it would be "cheaper". Wouldn't it?

But, perhaps the problem is about 24h conectivity.

Does the people have to download everything they can at once and them
"disconnect" to work off-line?
If so, I would understand why you prefer the "one download with all
bundled" way.

I remember when Ubuntu was released for the first time, they
distributed CDs for free.
Perhaps somebody could run some project to distribute all-in-one CDs
for places where bandwidth is expensive?
After installing from CD, people would have only to care about
updating the gems if necessary.

Would something like this help?

Best regards,
Abinoam Jr.