Thread name: "Re: mail library in ruby"
Mail number: 8
Date: Tue, Dec 09, 2014

> Dear Lazaro,
>
> I think this is the way Ruby will go from now on.
> Make Ruby standard library as small and as modular as possible.
>
> And I think it's great! :-)
>
> You can choose just what you want!
>
> Look at this ticket for curses.
>
> https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8584
>
> Lazaro, are you having any trouble installing gems?
> Could we help you?
>
> Best regards,
> Abinoam Jr.

Many newb programmers (ruby users) value the lang by its standard
library. In countries like this, where internet is lucrative, use gem
is not a option, but, thats is not a problem. Many times, I told to
people (super developed countries people); for example "with ruby,
just like it, you can do that". And people ask "does I need to install
some gem" and the perfect answer is "no, just with ruby". And 4
persons become rubyst and beginner programmer.

I wonder why mail's lib come out, and XML-rpc is in there.

I guest that mail is useful than xml-rpc or any uselessDB already
bundled with ruby.

RSS is another pretty good library, I hope it do not be blacked out
from the standard library too.

Does you get my point?

I'm now enough wisdom for say "take this out" but as Ruby user, I
think that a "small and modular" library, will make of ruby: "just
another interpreted lang". Even when ruby is now, a "swiss army knife"

The versatile and real world programming lang is transforming in a
potentially powerful lang.

                            Is that good?

Think about that...